dog names after beer


♪ ♪ ♪ first things first ♪ ♪ i'm gonna say all thewords inside my head ♪ ♪ i'm fired up and tired of theway that things have been ♪ ♪ oh woo ♪ ♪ the way thatthings have been ♪ ♪ oh ooh ♪ ♪ second things second ♪ ♪ don't you tell me whatyou think that i could be ♪


♪ i'm the one at the sail,i'm the master of my sea ♪ ♪ the master of my sea ♪ ♪ i was brokenfrom a young age ♪ ♪ taken my sulkingto the masses ♪ ♪ writing my poemsfor the few ♪ ♪ that look to me, took tome, shook to me, feeling me ♪ ♪ singing fromheartache from the pain ♪ ♪ taking my messagefrom the veins ♪ ♪ speaking my lessonfrom the brain ♪


♪ seeing the beautythrough the ♪ ♪ pain ♪ ♪ you made me a, you mademe a believer, believer ♪ ♪ you break me down, you buildme up believer, believer ♪ ♪ let the bullets flyoh let them rain ♪ ♪ my life, my love, mydrive, it came from ♪ ♪ third things third ♪ ♪ send a prayer tothe ones up above ♪ ♪ all the hate thatyou've heard has turnedyour spirit to a dove ♪


♪ oh ooo ♪ ♪ your spirit up above ♪ ♪ i was chokingin the crowd ♪ ♪ building my rainup in the cloud ♪ ♪ falling like ashesto the ground ♪ ♪ hoping my feelings,they would drown ♪ ♪ but they never did, everlived, ebbing and flowing ♪ ♪ inhibited, limited,till it broke open ♪ ♪ and rained down,you rained down like ♪


♪ you break me down you buildme up believer, believer ♪ ♪ let the bullets fly,oh let them rain ♪ ♪ last things last ♪ ♪ by the grace of thefire and the flame ♪ ♪ you're the faceof the future ♪ ♪ the blood in my veins ♪ ♪ i want to stop ♪ ♪ we can't ♪ ♪ my life my love my drive itcame from ♪


Comments

Popular Posts