dog names after cities


♪♪♪ ♪ recommend play mysong on the radio ♪ ♪ you too busy trying tofind that blue-eyed soul ♪ ♪ i let my black hairgrow and my weed smoke ♪ ♪ and i swear toomuch on the regular ♪ ♪ we gone let them hits fly,we gone let it go ♪ ♪ if it ain't xothen it gotta go ♪ ♪ i just won a newaward for a kids show ♪ ♪ talking 'bout a facenumbing off a bag of blow ♪


♪ i'm like, goddamn bitch iam not a teen choice ♪ ♪ goddamn, bitch, iam not a bleach boy ♪ ♪ whip game, make a niggaunderstand though ♪ ♪ got that hannibal,silence of the lambo ♪ ♪ hit the gas so hardmake it rotate ♪ ♪ all my niggas blewup like a propane ♪ ♪ all these r&bniggas be so lame ♪ ♪ got a sweet asianchick, she go lo mein ♪ ♪ you know me, you knowman, you know me ♪


♪ every time we try toforget who i am ♪ ♪ i'll be right there toremind you again ♪ ♪ you know me (pow!pow!), you know me ♪ ♪ said i'm just trynaswim in something ♪ ♪ wetter than the ocean ♪ ♪ faded off a double cup, i'mmixing up the potion ♪ ♪ all i wanna do is make thatmoney and make dope shit ♪ ♪ it just seem like niggas trynasound like all my old shit ♪ ♪ everybody knows it, allthese niggas know me ♪


♪ platinum off a mixtape,sipping on that codeine ♪ ♪ pour it in my trophies, rolluntil my nose bleed ♪ ♪ i'mma keep on singing whilei'm burning up that og ♪ ♪ all my niggas get it theymake money all alone ♪ ♪ rock a chain around they neck,making sure i'm getting home ♪ ♪ when i travel'round the globe, ♪ ♪ make a couple mil' a show ♪ ♪ and i come back to my city, ifuck every girl i know ♪ ♪ used to walk aroundwith a slouch, ♪


♪ had a mattress on the floor ♪ ♪ now my shit straight ♪ ♪ eating all day,tryna lose weight ♪ ♪ that good sex,we'll sweat it out ♪ ♪ hotel bed springs,we'll wear it out ♪ ♪ i ain't gotta tellyou 'cause ♪ ♪ you know me, you know me ♪ ♪ you know man, you know me ♪ ♪ why don't you shakesome, shake somethin' ♪


♪ for the don? don't you breaknothin', break nothin' ♪ ♪ baby girl, won't you worksome, work somethin' ♪ ♪ for the don? don't you hurtnothin', hurt nothin' ♪ ♪ big girl, won't you shakesome, shake somethin' ♪ ♪ 'cause you know me,they know me ♪ ♪ you ain't know me,yet you know me ♪

Comments

Popular Posts