dog names from books


what is the meaning of life? are we here for a reason? is there a point to any of this? and why does food taste so much better in the trash? this was me... ...and then this was me. then i came back as this little guy ...a lot of lives for one dog to live. but, i'm getting ahead of myself.


let's start at the beginning. for me it all began with a boy. his name was ethan. bailey, bailey, bailey, bailey! my name was, "bailey, bailey, bailey, bailey". no! c'mon bailey, do it. what does he want from me? get it out! get it out!


whenever life got ethan down, i knew exactly what to do. ready? i'm ready! go bailey! we played with that ball all afternoon. ethan loved it! sometimes he just needed a little nudge. whoa! sorry. that was the dog, it wasn't me.


maybe you should teach your dog some manners. we spent every day together. are they fighting over food? no, nothing in there. as the years went by, i could tell my time with ethan was coming to an end. good boy bailey. i'm gonna miss you. and then, it happened... i was back!


i didn't have a..... i'm a girl? good girl! i had a new purpose. i was needed again... ...and again... ...and again. hi you! with each new life,


i was learning a new lesson. hmm...have we met before? where did you find that? okay! ready? go! i tried to make sense out of all the things i'd seen. was there a point to this journey of mine? and how did bacon fit in? if i can get you licking and loving, i have my purpose.


ethan, why do you always have this dog with you? is it like a girlfriend replacement or something? the dog's laughin at you! dog's don't laugh. that's funny.

Comments

Popular Posts