dog breed poodle


hi it’s rosie! today i’m going to show you my bedroom tour follow me rosie’s bedroom tour ah jeez!! i didn’t make my bed today, sorry about that! this is my bedroom. i sleep in this tent thing with this super cozy blanket the tent is from louisdog and the comfy blanket is from ikea!


do you have any questions so far? you weigh like what, 1 kg? ya isn’t life difficult being so small? pffffffff, stupid question! over here is my garden this is where i do most of my eating my mom said she got this mat in daikanyama at the coucou 300 yen shop it’s really soft, and comfy, and…


ya i really like the white colour! i’m kind of going for the minimal.. clean look! oh, what was that?! this is where i do most of my eating royal canin is just delightful you should try it if you haven't yet!


sometimes i hide things in here for later let’s see… seems like she found it and cleaned it still with me? ok! come come! don’t be shy! this is my pee mat i don't really pee in the house, and if i do i pee on the floor so i don’t know why my mom put this here


anyways, just ignore that like i always do let's look at my toys next! this is my favourite toy, it’s a monkey this is the only toy i care about to go and get if my mom throws the other’s i don’t care about, i know she’ll pick them up anyways over here i have this big window where i lay in the sun it’s hard work keeping up this golden red colour that i’ve got going on! over there is my water dish ya it’s not that exciting


yup that’s pretty much it now i’m not really sure what she wants from me i’ll just do this… do you have to play with that right now? it’s very loud you’re being very loud so either you really enjoyed that or you think i’m completely crazy but either way i had a lot of fun shooting it and i hope you're having a good day so far! incase you’re wondering i put a bit of peanut butter inside her mouth to make her look like she’s talking


but it didn’t really work out the way i planned she just started making this weird mouth thing with her tongue that was you! that’s what you did! i hope it kind of looked like talking. i think it looked like talking either way it was cute! you were cute! oh that was hard work it’s hard work being youtube, isn't it? oh! rosie also has an instagram now. you can find her at littlerosie_xx


i will link it below too if you want to find her and follow her! thank you so much for stopping by my channel today and i will see you very soon! bye!!

Comments

Popular Posts