dog breeds beginning with b


- oh my god. (happy music) (ice rattles) - drink up, darling, i hate whiskey butthat's all that was left. (coughs) (laughing) - hoo! - i keep trying to getyour mom's phone number.


- instead of my boyfriend's-- - but she won't give meher mom's phone number! - i love dogs! they're like the best thing in the world! - i love puppies. (squeals) - i never had a dog. my parents had dogs before they had me. the dogs were on purpose.


i was a mistake. (screaming)(laughing) - aaaah! - oh, come here! look at you!- oh my god! - look at you! - you're so fluffy! - are you for real? - i'm gonna cry! - oh, it smells so good!


- wait, let's make them kiss. - i can't, i'm crying. - do you wanna be by each other? oh my god, they love each other. (gasps) there's more? (whimpers) - no! i'm crying! (cries)


- i've had such a hard friday. - oh my god, i'm in tears. - the happiest day! - i can't take it. i just can't. - don't give us more d--- i want more! (gasps)- no, they can't keep coming! - where did you get these dogs? - wait, is this really happening?


because i can't comprehendwhat's happening. - there's too many dogs. - oh my gah-ha! - they're gonna fall off the table! - i'm like a singlemother in here, i can't. i can't! - aw, they give me so much hope! - this is crazy! - why would you get medrunk and then give me dogs?


- i shouldn't have drank whiskey! i can't protect them! - why did god give us puppies? come here. - he's on his belly! - are they adoptable? - if you want a friend for life, then you should just get a dog. - they just need a home,


and you can give them one. - like, look at this (bleep) dog. and look at this (bleep) dog. (laughs) - did you see that? she just licked me. - i'm a puppy, i'm a puppy. - okay, say 'cheese',pistachio! say cheese! - i had bunnies bigger than this.


my bunnies would eat you! but they're dead. - remember when you guys just kept bringing dogs in here? that was so crazy... - hi! - oh, hey guys! - sarah! up here. - we made a series!


- it's coming out november 18. - please watch it. - get it here, over here.- there. - over there. - you got it. i think they got it, okay. - i'm out.- okay, bye! - if you look in the area, then you could see it.


it'll be released 2015. november. okay.

Comments

Popular Posts