dog breeds that start with s


- [voiceover] got it? - yeah. - [voiceover] okay, so,keep that blindfold on. - mhmm. - [voiceover] how are you feeling? - nervous. - like you've blindfolded me. that inherently suggeststhat you're about to do something to (bleep) me up.


- [voiceover] k, are you ready? - no. - oh my god, what thehell, what are these? - oh my god, what the (bleep) is that? (screams) (squeals) - oh my god! puppies! - oh my god! (laughs) hello.


(laughs) - hello. hi. - he's so warm. i wanna marry you. - oh my god, and they'reso happy and peaceful. - oh my goodness. i've never been happier. - i'm so excited. so smudged, but that's okay.


- i thought i didn't like dogs,but these ones are so nice. - obviously, you hear aboutpit bulls attacking people and attacking kids sometimes. - i just don't like dogs in general, but, if i had to like,name one "evil" dog, pit bulls would probably come to mind, just from what i've heard. - you kind of get the ideathat they're all kind of, quite violent, but,


this little guy has barely moved. - i think just like people are, they're just a bit misunderstood. - cause these guys wouldnever hurt anyone, would they? - i guess just fromwhat i've heard and read i thought that pit bulls were bad, but now i am so against that and i want all of thesedogs on me all of the time. after meeting these guys, ikind of don't hate dogs anymore.


i kind of want one. and i don't know how i could think that they were all scary. - you're not mean. no, you just want to be loved. - i definitely didn't think i was gonna get four pitbull puppies on my lap today. but this is probably the best day ever. i want to take you home.


you're beautiful.

Comments

Popular Posts